- Wind resilient Virtually indestructible, these parasols can withstand winds up to 90mph.
- FSC Certification and Olefin Fabrics for an environmentally friendly parasol
- Olefin fabric: - keep warm Olefin fibres have great bulk and cover while having low specific gravity. This means warmth without the weight.
- Olefin fabric: - weatherproof The fibres have low moisture absorption, but they can wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Olefin fabric: - fade resistant Is a highly durable fade resistant fabric. It is abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast. Colour fastness: level 7 to 8 (rather than polyester being level 4 to 5)
- Olefin fabric: - strength One of the most important properties of olefin is its strength. It keeps its strength in wet or dry conditions and is very resilient.
- Replaceable spars Strong stainless steel marine grade replaceable spars that are guaranteed not to degrade or rust.
Our Bambrella Parasols are made using a single-piece pole for extra strength and durability, and has simple, clean, classic lines with the contemporary feel of stainless steel and natural bamboo. All Bambrella parasols are FSC Certified and are environmentally friendly.
Pole diameter: 48mm
Rib size: 28mm x 20mm
5 Year Guarantee.
built to last Review by jack
Price Quality Value
a quality parasol, very solid with a single thick pole, very good standard of stainless steel fixings as well with a strong pulley sysytem, oh and a very nice canopy (Posted on 12/10/2017)
Great product but worth noting Review by Irving
Value Quality Price
Great product but worth noting (a) no cover provided for when collapsed (b) the frame is based on a single long pole so think about winter storage (c) the pole length is very generous so you may want to cut it shorter to give "closer" shade for example above a table (Posted on 31/05/2015)
Good Camera Review by Jenella
Quality Value Price
77 of 82 people found the following review helpful:
Good Camera, October 11, 2006
By Steve (FL) - See all my reviews
Got it yesterday. In green. Actually it's a shiney yellowish-green. Nice feel. Fits well in shirt pocket. Very light; particullarly compared to my Pentax Optio 550. Good, nice size LCD. Easy to use yet with nice availability of choices for customization. Well written manual (you can find online thru google) and onboard help menu. Photos come out fairly nice. Tried indoors in low light with several scene settings, outdoors, macro, and supermacro. Colors look true, fairly sharp without noticable artifact. Used in South Florida morning daylight outside without any trouble with LCD viewing (camera has no classic viewfinder). Have read reviews of washout in bright sun: have not tried that yet. Overall, I'm happy with the camera thus far. (Posted on 28/08/2007)