Join the GFC family
Here at the Garden Furniture Centre, we take great pride in being a close-knit, family-run business. We have an amazing team of professionals from highly qualified sales staff to our talented website team to keep our company running smoothly.
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join our passionate team, so please get in touch with us and send us your CV if you would like to be a part of our family!
Showroom Sales Advisor
Are you a people person who thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys connecting with customers on a daily basis? Are you looking for a varied role where no two days will be the same? This could be the job for you!
Location : The Garden Furniture Centre, Yew Tree Farm Craft Centre, Wootton Wawen, West Midlands, B95 6BY
Salary : £24,000 with an increase in April. Additional benefits of shared commission and company biannual bonus.
About the Role :
We are a small business based in Wootton Wawen who specialize in selling high quality indoor and outdoor furniture. Have a look at our website here -www.gardenfurniturecentre.co.uk
In this role you will be responsible for engaging with customers in the showroom along with representing the company at various exhibitions across the country. Some of which will require all expenses paid travel and nights away. This position is suitable for someone who is outgoing and enjoys working with people as you will be part of a close knit-team in a fast faced environment.
Winter Hours : 9am-5pm (November-March)
Summer Hours 9am-6pm (April-October)
Job Type: Full-time
· Company pension
· Free parking
· On-site parking
· Day shift
· Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
· Bonus scheme
· Commission pay
· Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
· Sales: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
· Henley-In-Arden (required)
Work Location: In person
· Welcoming customers on their arrival into the showroom
· Showroom sales tasks - Including showcasing products and pricing options.
· Telephone sales
· Small amounts of admin - using task management software, adding orders to the CRM, and checking stock levels
· Working on the stand at shows both locally and nationally (will involve overnight stays)
· Dealing with click and collect orders in the showroom.
· Writing orders and quotes for customers on the shop floor and at shows.
· Handling cash and card payments
Essential Skills :
· Previous customer facing experience.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good teamwork
· Great time management
· Problem solving
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable Skills :
· Previous sales experience
· Negotiation skills
· Active listener
· Numerical skills
If you’re interested, but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.