- Teak is by far the most superior timber for use in outdoor furniture due to the fact that it naturally contains a high oil content and has a very dense grain which protects it from the elements all year round and also makes it very easy to work.
- All pieces are hand cut with mortice and tenon joints used further reinforced by teak dowels offering a robust construction that will last for years of regular use.
- The doors come with magnetic clasps to fasten them shut and the lid lifts smoothly on retractable hinges that keep it raised when upright.
- Thin rubber strips are inset into top of the lid and these offer shock absorption if the lid does slam shut and are also decorative in their own right.
- The feet are fitted with toughened plastic caps to protect both it and the surface it rests on.
Large Cushion Box with Doors …
Our largest cushion box by far …
Hand finished in the finest quality solid teak this large cushion box has ample storage space.
At just over one metre tall and just under two metres long it’s great for commercial buyers or very large domestic premises.
At a glance …
For further information please speak with our friendly Sales Team.
Internal height: 90cm
Internal width: 171cm
Internal Depth: 67cm
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.