- The recycled polyester is purified at the start of the process to ensure the end product contains no harmful chemicals or impurities when the final product is loaded.
- The colour pigment and UV stabilisers are then added.
- The blended mixture is fed into the mould that and the end product is produced.
- Imperfections are smoothed off and the grain is depicted with deeper colour for added realism.
- The completed pieces are assembled and it’s ready to be enjoyed by all.
Manufactured in Taiwan - and imported by The Garden Furniture Centre.
Recycled plastic is purified with steel reinforcements to make this 1.5m Backless Eco-Bench with a realistic wood effect finish.
Perfect for either commercial or domestic settings comfort is a priority in the design.
The attention to detail is amazing. The grain in the wood-effect of the finish is highlighted for added realism and to look at you wouldn’t believe it’s made of plastic.
It’s got holes in its feet so it can be secured to the ground and you get the Anchor Kit Free.
Don’t worry about having to spend ages keeping it looking fresh and clean – it takes literally minutes, every now and again to quickly wipe it down.
What’s more, it’s totally weather-proof and UV stabilised so the finish won’t fade over time.
How they’re made …
The Garden Furniture Centre helping you care for the environment and keeping you comfortable at the same time.
One piece bench stand for easy assembly and permanent fixing.
looks like real wood but it's not Review by John
Price Value Quality
this is really sturdy and I was persuaded to buy it through the online chat that you have - great idea I got the answers to my questions straight away which put me in a position to buy it without any hassle
cheers! (Posted on 30/05/2013)