- The individual joints areas are hand cut using mortice and tenon joints which are then reinforced using teak dowels ensuring a robust end product of the highest quality that will last for years.
- The natural ageing process will turn the honey-coloured lustre to an equally attractive silver-grey patina over time.
- We do not recommend the use of Teak Oil as it may ruin your bench but we do sell a number of water based Teak Care Products for cosmetic purposes if so desired.
- As a timber there is nothing more superior that teak for use outdoors. Its dense grain and high natural oil content make it supremely workable and very unlikely to crack or split along the grain.
- These unique qualities will help protect against fungal and insect attack as well.
Westminster Folding Chair …
Perhaps the best thing about all folding chairs is that they are super-easy to store when not in use.
The Westminster also has the advantage that it looks superb and ticks all the boxes comfort wise. A slightly angled back with curved lumber-support included and a plentiful and slightly contoured seat make it really comfortable to sit on even without a cushion.
For further help please do give us a call.