- It is super-easy to clean.
- GRC is also crack-resistant and will tolerate all the wear and tear you can throw at it without being ruined.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- The Sloane Coffee table looks solid and heavy but is actually very lightweight meaning it can be placed anywhere and then moved according to preference.
- It is not affected by the elements so can be left outside all year round and still look the same in December as it was in January.
- The finish, as you can see from the photos, is of the highest quality. GRC is used in a number of intricate architectural applications for exactly this reason.
Sloan Side Table …
The burnished finish and simple design of this Sloane Side Table makes it the perfect accompaniment to our Casablanca Range or alternatively as an eye catching addition to any home or commercial space.
Made from Glass Reinforced Concrete, (GRC), with solid metal handles and feet there is plenty of room on top to place drinks, food, magazines, etc and the whole unit is surprisingly lightweight as well.
What is GRC?
GRC is manufactured using a family of high-performance cement-based composites.
Alkali resistant glass fibres are then used to reinforce these composites giving the finished product a number of benefits for the end user.
For further information please feel free call our Sales Team.