- Raw materials used are 100% recyclable with little or no waste produced in production.
- They have a massive resistance to abrasion, chemical attack, staining and mildew.
- UV stabilisers mean they block 96% of the sun’s harmful rays and solution dying means they don’t fade easily.
- Thermal bonding of the fibres makes them tough even when wet.
- Low moisture absorption means they dry super quickly.
(Please note this is for a canopy only – parasol not included)
To fit 250cm Diameter Octagonal Models
Olefin Fabrics are renowned for being perfectly suited for outdoor usage with superb, bright colours that don’t fade over time.
With leather pockets that slip easily over the spars they’re really easy to fit to create a, like-new look in minutes that will save you money at the same time.
With loads of colours to choose from there’s something for everyone’s taste and setting.
Olefin – the benefits …
The benefits associated with this modern fabric are numerous …
To avoid disappointment please ensure you have the exact measurements of your existing parasol before you buy. The following information is there to help you make the right choice.
410grm Olefin / 8 x leather pockets / Height, (from top of canopy to end of pocket): 134cm / Measurement between pockets: 93cm / Total Length, (from one side to other): 259cm
Measurements in pictures:
The Diameter Measurement ...
The Pocket to Pocket Measurement ...
Spar Tip to Finial Fitting ...
fast delivery Review by mrs penni james
Value Quality Price
fast delivery (Posted on 31/12/2013)