- This beautiful timber has fantastic character and the reclaimed root sections have huge rustic appeal as well.
- It is far superior to any other timber, particularly when used outdoors due to an abundance of natural oils and a very dense grain.
- In time the natural ageing process will turn the root section a silver-grey patina which will add to the overall character in general.
- Please see our range of Teak Care Products if you are looking to change the cosmetic appearance of the teak.
- We do not recommend the use of teak oil.
Naga Reclaimed Teak Root Round Dining Table …
Hand crafted from genuine reclaimed teak root this round dining table is completely bespoke to the individual buyer.
The root sections are individually selected and then cut and shaped to make the eye catching support.
This is then finished to a smooth aspect throughout with a light resin finish applied.
Great for use indoors or out …
The glass top is just over a centimetre thick and tempered for regular use as a dining table.
Teak Root at a glance:
For further information please feel free to call our Sales Team.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.