By far our bestselling range of outdoor Sofa Sets …
Free Cushions with all sets ...
We’ve stocked the Montana Range for a while now and it has proved to be hugely successful - especially at the trade shows we do when customers have a chance to sit in it and realise just how comfortable an experience it is.
And it looks great as well - not just your run of the mill outdoor rattan furniture that you can get pretty much anywhere on the market today.
Well, in actual fact it’s not rattan at all the synthetic weave is based around natural water hyacinth making it thicker than most rattan out there and offering furniture that’s truly original in design.
The weave is braided with thinner support strips interwoven between the braids and this offers a very tight knit weave with very long lasting appeal throughout.
Curved Lines and plentiful proportions …
This is perhaps the Montana’s most endearing characteristic the curves flow outwards across the top of the high set arms that are plentiful and wide in themselves combining with the deep seating superbly.
The frames are lightweight aluminium and these are coated making them perfect for use outdoors and rust free as well.
Choose from four different sets depending on your space …
Or you can build your very own sofa set by combining single items in the fashion that suits you.
Quality specifications throughout …
- The fibres used to manufacture the weave are tested for use in a range of outdoor temperatures and for use with all types of water including sea and chlorinated water.
- At 8mm thick it’s tough and hardwearing with regular use.
- The synthetic nature makes it a cinch to maintain.
- The fibres are treated with UV Stabilisers and colour fast additives for that non-fade quality.
- No harmful elements like Lead or Chromium are used during manufacture.
You choose from two cushion types …
Outdoor Cushions - Olefin Fabrics:
- First developed in Italy in 1957 these fibres are now that popular they account for 16% of all manufactured fibres.
- They are colour-fast and UV Stabilised as standard.
- They are also resistant to the following hazards - fire, chemical attack, abrasion, stains.
- These fabrics wick moisture making them extremely quick drying and they recover their shape quickly and without permanently creasing after long periods of use.
- The manufacturing process with Olefin produces very little waste and a non-contaminating solution dying process offers vibrant colours with no risk to the environment.
Waterproof Cushions - Linen Fabrics:
- The linen outer fabric is UPVC backed making the cushion itself 100% waterproof.
- The Polyester Fibre filling is further enclosed in a synthetic bag.
- The outer covering is zipped to be removed for cleaning.
- There is a vented gauze on the zipped side making the cushion fully breathable.
- All fabrics are fully compliant with UK Fire Retardant Regulations and are match and cigarette resistant.
Montana - essential outdoor furniture at great prices with long lasting quality.
For further assistance please speak with a member of our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.Read Less
Minimal Price: £ 25.99 25.99