- Great for commercial and domestic buyers.
- Aluminium frames are tough, lightweight and rust free.
- The bespoke glass top is tempered for regular use.
- The centred ice-box has a split covering and a parasol hole running through the centre of it.
- Polished aluminium foot supports look great and offer a more comfortable experience.
- Laboratory Testing ensures its suitability for regular use in a wide range of temperatures, specifically from -20⁰C to +60⁰C. Plenty enough to cope with the British climate.
- Very low maintenance and dirt resistant as standard so it keeps that just like new look.
- Suitable for use with all types of water including sea and chlorinated water.
- UV Stabilisers and Colour-Fast preservatives are added as standard.
Bliss Round Bar Table …
The Blissful Home Bar …
This has huge aesthetic appeal and is highly functional as well.
The all rattan covering and curved lines combine brilliantly and are set off by the polished aluminium fixings.
Both the rattan and frame are guaranteed for three years …
The rattan is manufactured to the highest specifications:-
Please call our friendly Sales Team for further information.
Table top diameter: 120cm
Table bottom diameter: 70cm
Table bottom height: 11cm
Foot rest height: 15cm
Ice bowl diameter: 47.5
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.