- A very chunky aspect that adds to the character of the bench itself and offers a practical platform for both commercial and domestic settings.
- The hand finished construction uses mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels to ensure it doesn’t fail with regular use.
- Capped feet to raise the whole unit off the floor slightly for further protection all round.
- Teak is naturally very high in natural oils and has a very dense grain which makes it supremely workable and offer it protection against the elements all year round without the need for external protectors.
- The ageing process turns the timber a beautiful silver-grey patina which is a very endearing characteristic loved by many people. However, you can use our Teak care Products to achieve a range of cosmetic appearances.
Henley 2 Metre Bench …
Stylish with plenty of space …
With a super smooth finish and superb arched back rest the Henley 2 Metre Bench has plenty of room to spread out and relax with slightly contoured, plentiful seating and wide flat armrests.
Why not personalise it with a laser engraving?
Hand finished from the finest teak there’s plenty of benefits for the buyer …
Please call our friendly Sales Team for further information.
Dimensions: Height: 100cm Depth: 66cm Length: 200cm Seat height: 46cm Leg width: 7cm
very elegant Review by rudy
Value Quality Price
very pleased, sits at the bottom of our garden and looks very elegant (Posted on 16/11/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.