- The raw recycled plastic is purified to remove harmful chemicals and impurities.
- The UV Stabilisers and colour pigment are added.
- This mix is fed into the mould that represents the various parts of the final piece.
- Imperfections are removed and the grain is depicted with deeper colour.
- The completed pieces are boxed up ready for export.
Eco-Plastic-Park Bench 1.5m …
Looks great in both commercial and domestic environments …
We also do an Eco-Plastic-Park Bench 1.5m with arms.
Purified and recycled plastic is used to manufacture all our Eco Park Benches.
The raw materials that we used for eco-friendly recycled plastic furniture are PE (Polyethylene) + PP ( Polypropylene).
They are 100% recyclable. Our products are made of 100% recycled plastics; and it contains NO wood powder.
Finished to look exactly like real wood.
The contemporary design is really comfortable and the moulded finish is unaffected by the elements all year round.
The wood-grain effect of the finish is further highlighted with a slightly darker wash on many models.
A Free Anchor Kit with every purchase.
The synthetic finish is virtually maintenance free and takes literally minutes to wipe down and clean.
The vibrant colours won’t fade over time and this is helped by the addition of UV Stabilisers.
They are flat-packed with instructions and are simple to assemble with heavy duty bolts.
How are they made?
For further help and support with this Eco-Plastic Park Bench please feel free to speak with our Sales Team in the Midlands.
Seat Height: 42cm
One piece bench stand for easy installation for permanent fixing.
Eco Friendly indeed Review by Erica
Price Value Quality
Excellent. Very pleased (Posted on 06/06/2014)