- Wind resilient Virtually indestructible, these parasols can withstand winds up to 90mph.
- Environmentally friendly with an FSC Certification.
- Olefin fabric: - keep warm Olefin fibres have great bulk and cover while having low specific gravity. This means warmth without the weight.
- Olefin fabric: - weatherproof The fibres have low moisture absorption, but they can wick moisture and dry quickly.
- Olefin fabric: - fade resistant Is a highly durable fade resistant fabric. It is abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast. Colour fastness: level 7 to 8 (rather than polyester being level 4 to 5)
- Olefin fabric: - strength One of the most important properties of olefin is its strength. It keeps its strength in wet or dry conditions and is very resilient.
- Replaceable spars Strong stainless steel marine grade replaceable spars that are guaranteed not to degrade or rust.
Our Bambrella Parasols are made using a single-piece pole for extra strength and durability, and has simple, clean, classic lines with the contemporary feel of stainless steel and natural bamboo. All Bambrella parasols are FSC Certified and are environmentally friendly.
5 Year guarantee on all Bambrella Parasols ...
Pole diameter: 48mm
Rib size: 28mm x 20mm