- As a timber teak is far superior to any other particularly when used outdoors.
- The naturally dense oily characteristics make it less likely than other timbers to cracking or splitting and also make it extremely workable.
- The honey-coloured lustre of new teak will turn a silver-grey patina over time which simply adds another dimension to the wood.
- For cosmetic purposes you can change the outward appearance of teak and protect it against staining with the use of our Teak Care Products.
- We do not recommend the use of teak oil.
Sandhurst 2.4m Bench …
Ideally suited to commercial premises, parks and other public spaces …
This large 2.4 metre bench has been hand crafted to the highest standards using mortice and tenon joints reinforced with teak dowels meaning it will most definitely stand the test of time.
Made in two sections with a slightly angled back, wide seating area and plentiful flat armrests the design ticks all the boxes for comfort and style.
Add an engraving in words, pictures or both …
The outstanding qualities of teak:
For further information please call our friendly Sales Team.
Seat height: 43.5cm
Arm height: 63cm
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.