Curved Rattan Bench Set – Four Benches …
For smaller gatherings, we sell a set with three benches …
Slightly unusual in its design this lovely curved bench set has low set, high backed benches with wide seating areas and rattan woven low to the floor.
The contour of the benches follows the round table to offer the perfect outdoor dining experience.
Suitable for both commercial and domestic customers a like …
Robust, specially shaped aluminium frames are coated to prevent the build-up of rust.
The feet on both the benches and table are capped with toughened plastic for further protection.
A set of Bedrock Seat Cushions can be added free from the dropdown menu to complete the set.
These are manufactured with outdoor use in mind using a resin fibre sandwich filling that allows water to run through it without soaking in. This sandwich has its own protective bag inside the outer fabric.
UV Stabilisers are added as standard to the outer fabrics meaning the colours won’t fade. A rot resistant treatment is also applied.
UK Fire Retardant Regulations are adhered to as standard and the cushions are zipped for ease of cleaning.
Outdoor Rattan from Ecolene.
Ecolene offer a full three year guarantee from the date of purchase.
And their fibres …
- Tolerate a temperature massive range meaning the colour doesn’t fade or degrade.
- Are eco-friendly and contain no Cadmium, Lead or Chromium that can harm the environment.
- Have a textured surface to look and feel like natural rattan.
- Have a high tolerance to water - including sea and chlorinated water.
- Are 100% recyclable.
- Require little maintenance – just a quick wipe down every now and again.
- Have colours that are equally as vibrant as alternatives across the wood and abaca ranges.
For further advice and support please call our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
Set Includes: 150cm Diameter Dining Table with 6mm Tempered Glass Table Top and four 2 Seater Curved Benches.
Outer length 162cm
Inner length 92cm
(51mm diameter parasol hole)
ReviewsBe the first one to add a review
No comments just yet - be the first!You must be logged in to post a comment.