- The raw recycled plastic is purified to remove harmful chemicals and impurities.
- The UV Stabilisers and colour pigment are added.
- This mix is fed into the mould that represents the various parts of the final piece.
- Imperfections are removed and the grain is depicted with deeper colour.
- The completed pieces are boxed up ready for export.
Eco-Park Bench 1.8m …
Perfectly suited to both commercial and domestic premises …
We also sell an Eco-Park Bench 1.8m with arms.
All our Eco-Benches are manufactured using purified and recycled plastic.
The finish looks exactly like real wood.
Not only are they unaffected by the elements all year round but the contemporary design is comfortable as well.
The grain in the wood-effect of the finish is highlighted for added realism and to look at you wouldn’t believe it’s made of plastic.
There are holes pre-drilled in the feet and the kits come with Free Anchor Kits to attach them to hard or soft surfaces.
The bench takes literally minutes, every now and again, to quickly wipe down and clean with no effort at all.
UV stabilisers are added during the manufacturing process so the finish won’t fade over time.
They are flat-packed with instructions and are simple to assemble with heavy duty bolts.
How they’re made?
Our Eco Benches help you care for the environment and look attractive and modern at the same time.
For further assistance please feel free to speak with our Sales Team in the Midlands.
Seat Height: 42cm
One piece bench stand for easy installation for permanent fixing.
Totally 100%. Review by Frank Cleary
Price Value Quality
Everything perfect - better than expected, would recommend to anyone. Totally 100%. (Posted on 05/09/2013)