- The synthetic fabrics block up to 95% of harmful UV rays.
- They’re made from 320 High Grade Commercial Fabrics with thick 50mm webbing.
- They are fitted with a 60mm x 80mm 316 Grade Stainless Steel corner fixing.
- Are fabrics have been pre-tested for tolerance to all types of water – including sea and chlorinated water – and a huge range of outdoor temperatures.
- Super-easy to maintain – the synthetic fabric simply requires a quick wipe down every now and again with a wet cloth.
- Can be unclipped or re-hung to their fixings in matter of seconds making putting them up and down an absolute cinch.
Damaged Box but otherwise brand new
Square – 3.6m x 3.6m.
Our 10 Year Warranty against UV degradation is a guarantee not found elsewhere.
Forget the gazebo or Parasol, buy a Shade Sail instead.
Give your outdoor space that contemporary and continental feel with a shade sail or two today.
Ours are sold at market leading prices with an uncompromising attention to detail and quality.
Both commercial and domestic customers are increasingly to these as very flexible alternatives for shade over and above parasols and gazebos.
Quality specifications as standard:-
Great to be left outdoors all year round without being negatively affected by the elements.
Recommendations for fixing:-
To fixed structures - the outside of buildings/ boundary walls, etc …
3No. Pad Eyes / 2no. Turn Buckles / 1no. Snap Hook.*
To free standing poles and uprights …
3No. Eye Bolts / 2no. Turn Buckles / 1no. Snap Hook.*
*Please Note: For more complicated fixings we sell a range of accessories including 1.3m and 2.5m Wire Cordage. Fixing Kits do not include a pole.
For further help and assistance don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable Sales Team in the Midlands.
heavy duty Review by Simon Rally
Price Value Quality
These are really heavy duty not the flimsy ones you sometimes see - definitely recommended. (Posted on 06/08/2014)
Pleased with the quality Review by Jayne
Price Value Quality
Delivered quick and packaged well. Found it easy to install after the advice on the phone!
Thanks a lot (Posted on 01/08/2014)