- The individual joints areas are hand cut using mortice and tenon joints which are then reinforced using teak dowels ensuring a robust end product of the highest quality that will last for years.
- As a timber there is nothing more superior that teak for use outdoors. Its dense grain and high natural oil content make it supremely workable and very unlikely to crack or split along the grain.
- The above qualities also protect against fungal and insect attack.
- The honey-coloured lustre will age naturally to a classic silver-grey that adds another dimension to the whole.
- We do not recommend the use of Teak Oil as it may ruin your bench but we do sell a number of water based Teak Care Products for cosmetic purposes if so desired.
Warwick Teak Bench …
At 1.8 metres long our Warwick teak bench is great for both commercial and domestic customers to benefit from.
Soft contours are incorporated into the design throughout to offer a plentiful curved seat and angled back with gently rounded lumber-support at the base.
Four cushion options available ...
There are also two curved armrests which add further character and comfort value.
Long lasting qualities:
For further assistance please call our friendly Sales Team.