The Four Metre Valencia
Definitely one of the most impressive dining tables we sell
At a huge 4 metres long this definitely requires a larger outdoor space but it will be one of the best things you've ever purchased if you enjoy the outdoor life.
We also sell three smaller sizes - 2 metre, 2.4 metre and three metre.
And if you're looking for a full dining set you should definitely consider our 8 and 10 Chair Valencia Dining Sets with fantastic Seville Chairs hand woven from Ecolene Synthetic Rattan.
All our Valencia pieces have a classically rustic and chunky appeal - the table top alone here is 5cm thick and the ornate legs come in at 20cm thick.
The three chunky legs are, for many, the stand out feature
They offer a bespoke feel to the whole thing and are perfectly hand crafted with a very solid but decorative appeal.
- The design offers plenty of leg room underneath as well.
- A chunky bottom-stretcher adds rigidity and the uprights angled across the length as well add a further touch of character.
- The addition of a black wash highlights the grain brilliantly and adds protection.?
- Patching can be seen in certain areas along the table top. Patching is a technique used by certain crafts people across Indonesia that involves detailed cutting of reclaimed teak to fit heavily damaged areas of the grain and restore them back to a smoother finish. This technique is passed down through generations and adds to the unique and bespoke feel of the table top - particularly when combined with the black wash.
- Mortice and Tenon joints are hand cut and reinforced with teak dowels which makes for a more robust construction and guarantees the table won't develop a wobble over time.
- Teak is by far the best wood for outdoor use as it has abundant, natural oil content and a dense nature meaning it is protected naturally without any need for synthetic treatments.
If you have any further questions please speak to our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
Leg Construction: x 20cm x 100cm
Please Note: This product uses reclaimed timber which by its very nature includes inconsistencies in the grain and a skilled craft technique called 'patching.'. This is a characteristic of all reclaimed furniture and simply adds to the bespoke, eye catching nature of the design.
|Product Assembly||See Description|
|Product Size||See Description|
|Table Size (CM)||4.0m x 1.1m|
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT DELIVER TO NORTHERN IRELAND
We are currently experiencing a higher amount of orders and enquiries than usual.
Please refrain from contacting us in regards to your delivery, we will contact you to confirm the delivery date. Smaller items are being dispatched by courier within the usual 48HR time frame. The courier will usually contact the customer directly to confirm when they expect to deliver
We deliver throughout the UK and aim to get your order to you within 4 weeks of purchase.
Please bear in mind, our products are of the highest quality, with the majority being imported from overseas and many items delivered fully assembled, therefore sometimes it takes us a little longer than mainstream retailers to deliver the quality product you deserve and expect.
Please note, delivery access is down to your discretion and if you request us to go above and beyond we accept no blame if damage to property is done in due course. And therefore you undertake delivery of the furniture at your own risk
Please Note: some deliveries are by third party couriers that use pallets. Many of these couriers do not take the pallet away with them meaning it is your responsibility to dispose of it. Many third party couriers also only deliver to your door meaning it is your responsibility to place the item in its desired location
Before placing your order, please check dimensions of internal and external access points including doors, corridors, stairs, etc particularly if you are ordering larger items of furniture.
The majority of deliveries are made between 07:00hrs – 18:00hrs Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you cannot accept the first available slot, then you'll be offered two alternatives on later dates.
Please ensure there is someone at the property to receive the goods, as they will have to be signed for.
Please ensure all access points are clear of obstacles. Self-assembly items will remain in their boxes.
We offer FREE delivery to most of Mainland England and Wales, on purchases over £100.*
Purchases under £100 will incur a delivery charge of £7.99 unless you are located in one of the Postcode Exclusion Zones below.
Delivery Precautions During COVID-19
During this time, it's very important to keep both our employees and customers safe.
Therefore we have put together some new precaution guidelines for our deliveries. (Please note, this is only relevant for our own deliveries NOT by courier).
Drivers to restrict the amount of customer contact when making deliveries or collections where possible.
Drivers are now lone delivering in order to stay within the social distancing guidelines.
Drivers are not permitted to enter customers property, so unless side or rear access is possible, goods will be delivered to the door step. Please be sure to note this when ordering large/heavy items.
We will not be handing over delivery notes for signatures. Instead, the drivers will log the name of the person accepting the delivery.As finance order delivery notes require a signature, we are still handling paperwork, however all drivers have been made aware to sanitise both before and after coming into contact with paperwork.
We ask all customers try to help us achieve the above by following the guidelines set out.
Due to the large variation in the costs we incur for delivering to certain Post Codes across the British Isles we identify the following post codes as Exclusion Zones to the Free Delivery Option currently advertised.
- CENTRAL SCOTLAND*: (Specific Postcodes: KA, ML, EH, KY, PA, PH, DD, AB, G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, G7, G8, G9).
- MAINLAND SCOTLAND*: (inc. Stirling, Fife, Argyll & Bute, Angus, Perth & Kinross, Aberdeenshire), (Specific Postcodes: AB, DD, PH, PA, KY, FK).
- SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS*: (inc. Isle Of Skye & Orkney Islands.) (Specific Postcodes: IV, KW).
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS*: (Shetland Islands), (Specific Postcode: ZE).
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS*: (Outer Hebrides), (Specific Postcodes: HS).
- SCOTTISH BORDERS*: (Specific Postcodes: TD, DG).
- CHANNEL ISLANDS*: (Guernsey and Jersey.) (Specific Postcodes: GY, JE).
- ISLE OF WIGHT*: (Specific Postcode: PO3, PO4).
- ISLE OF MAN:* (Specific Postcode: IM).
*If you live in one of the postcodes above you will be charged a £7.99 delivery charge for orders under £100 and a £100 delivery charge for orders over £100.
(PLEASE NOTE: Some products and postcodes may require additional quoted costs).
You do not need to inform us if you are returning an item. Customers have up to 14 days after they have received the item, to return it back to us.
You may download the returns form, to give us details of the return.
The cost of returning the items will be met by you.
You must then ensure that the item is received by us within 14 calendar days, starting on the day after you notified us of your intention to return.
Once we have received the item/s we will issue a refund.
All refunds will be processed within 14 days from when we received the item/s back.
The address for returns is detailed on the returns form and can also be found on our Showroom Page at the bottom.
Return the item in the same condition you received it in.
It is not possible to return or refund bespoke orders.
You can now Click and Collect your order!
Don't forget you can always click and collect from our Warwickshire Showroom!
All you have to do is simply click the option to pick up at store whilst in our checkout.
You can then choose your desired collection time and date - it's as easy as that.
Things to note before placing a click and collect order
Please note: You will be required to show Photo ID and Proof of Payment when you collect your order.
Showroom Pick Up is not allowed on Financed Orders.
It is also permitted for customers to wear a face mask whilst in our showroom, whether you are simply picking your order up or casually browsing..
Customers should head upstairs towards our sales office on their arrival to check in. However, for the safety of our staff please do not enter the office space unless advised to do so.