- The design offers plenty of leg room underneath as well.
- A chunky bottom-stretcher adds rigidity and the uprights angled across the length as well add a further touch of character.
- The addition of a black wash highlights the grain brilliantly and adds protection.?
- Patching can be seen in certain areas along the table top. Patching is a technique used by certain crafts people across Indonesia that involves detailed cutting of reclaimed teak to fit heavily damaged areas of the grain and restore them back to a smoother finish. This technique is passed down through generations and adds to the unique and bespoke feel of the table top - particularly when combined with the black wash.
- Mortice and Tenon joints are hand cut and reinforced with teak dowels which makes for a more robust construction and guarantees the table won't develop a wobble over time.
- Teak is by far the best wood for outdoor use as it has abundant, natural oil content and a dense nature meaning it is protected naturally without any need for synthetic treatments.
The Four Metre Valencia
Definitely one of the most impressive dining tables we sell
At a huge 4 metres long this definitely requires a larger outdoor space but it will be one of the best things you've ever purchased if you enjoy the outdoor life.
We also sell three smaller sizes - 2 metre, 2.4 metre and three metre.
And if you're looking for a full dining set you should definitely consider our 8 and 10 Chair Valencia Dining Sets with fantastic Seville Chairs hand woven from Ecolene Synthetic Rattan.
All our Valencia pieces have a classically rustic and chunky appeal - the table top alone here is 5cm thick and the ornate legs come in at 20cm thick.
The three chunky legs are, for many, the stand out feature
They offer a bespoke feel to the whole thing and are perfectly hand crafted with a very solid but decorative appeal.
If you have any further questions please speak to our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
Leg Construction: x 20cm x 100cm
Stunning Review by Rod
Price Quality Value
We have a public house/hotel in Devon and this sits outside with absolute pride of place. The craftsmanship is suberb and very robust considering it is so long
One of the best things we've ever purchased and an excellent company to deal with as well. (Posted on 10/06/2016)
Just to say my order arrived today, very quickly, & I'm really pleased with it! It is perfect! Review by Lynn Patterson
Just to say my order arrived today, very quickly, & I'm really pleased with it! It is perfect!... You have provided a great shopping experience & I will definately shop with you again.
(Posted on 16/01/2014)
Many thanks... the driver couldn't have been more co-operative and friendly. Review by Peter Halton
Many thanks... the driver couldn't have been more co-operative and friendly. With your competitive prices, communication and delivery service, this has proved to be an excellent e-purchase experience and you deserve to be very successful! (Posted on 16/01/2014)
Thank you for all your personal help which has been very much appreciated Review by Sue Reilly
Price Value Quality
Thank you for all your personal help which has been very much appreciated, and I will be using your Company again. I am very pleased with your customer service...
(Posted on 09/01/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.