- It is tested for tolerance a huge range of temperatures without degrading or fading.
- The manufacturing process uses no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium unlike other brands of synthetic rattan.
- The textured surface looks and feels like the original paper loom.
- It has a high resistance to water of all types including chlorinated water making it perfect for use in environments with swimming pools.
- Ecoloom is 100% recyclable.
- Very quick and easy to wipe down – making it virtually maintenance free.
- The colours on an Ecoloom rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges and are colourfast as well. The texture replicates that of the original paper loom perfectly.
Valencia 1.5 Metre Diameter Dining Table ...
Hand woven from quality outdoor rattan with lightweight aluminium frames and capped feet the Valencia Round Dining Table looks great with a highly contemporary design.
The glass top is 8mm thick and tempered.
High Quality Spec …
The outdoor rattan is manufactured to the highest standards.
For further help and assistance with your purchase please speak to our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.