- 95% of harmful UV rays are blocked by the quality fabrics.
- 320 High Grade Commercial Fabrics are used with thick 50mm webbing.
- A 60mm x 80mm 316 Grade Stainless Steel corner fixing is industrially stitched to each corner.
- The fabrics are pre-tested for tolerance to water – including sea and chlorinated – along with a huge range of outdoor temperatures.
- Very low maintenance – a quick wipe down every now and again with a wet cloth is perfect for maintaining that look like new appeal.
- Can be unclipped or re-hung to their fixings in a matter of seconds making putting them up and down an absolute cinch.
Square – 5.4m x 5.4m.
Our 10 Year Warranty against UV degradation is a guarantee not found elsewhere.
Who needs Gazebo’s and Parasols when you’ve got Shade Sails.
Give your outdoor space that contemporary and continental feel with a shade sail or two today.
With market leading prices all our Sails are manufactured with an uncompromising attention to detail and quality.
Both commercial and domestic customers are increasingly to these as very flexible alternatives for shade over and above parasols and gazebos.
Quality specifications as standard:-
Great to be left outdoors all year round without being negatively affected by the elements.
Recommendations for fixing:-
To fixed structures - the outside of buildings/ boundary walls, etc …
4No. Pad Eyes / 2no. Turn Buckles / 4no. Snap Hook.*
To free standing poles and uprights …
4No. Eye Bolts / 2no. Turn Buckles / 4no. Snap Hook.*
*Please Note: For more complicated fixings we sell a range of accessories including 1.3m and 2.5m Wire Cordage. Fixing Kits do not include a pole.
For further help and assistance don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable Sales Team in the Midlands.
A very welcome addition to our garden. Review by Sandra Morley
Price Value Quality
Very good quality - although there was some swearing as hubby was fitting it to the wall!
Thank you. (Posted on 04/08/2014)