- A high specification being built to ISO9001 Standards.
- Double thickness tops for all round usability on a regular basis.
- Backrests as standard for a supremely comfortable picnic table experience.
- Built by a family run company with very high personal standards to maintain.
- Plenty of leg room due to the innovative design.
- Spirit Immersion pre-applied as standard for longevity.
- Fixed with thick steel bolts at the major joints – these are rounded and sit flush to the frame with no sharp edges.
- Parasol Hole pre-drilled as standard.
- Responsibly sourced timber.
The Six Seater …
These Round Tables are supplied by a family of joiners and built to be solid and appealing for the user …
WE CATER FOR COMMERCIAL BUYERS AS WELL WITH OUR THREE AND FIVE SET DEALS.
The design is unique and very appealing.
Six, Eight, Ten and Twelve Seaters available …
There’s also plenty of space to give easy access for all and a double thickness top for extra strength. They remind you of the English countryside on a fine day, perfect for family gatherings or when entertaining friends.
A Thoughtful Design …
For further support or to talk about bulk purchases please speak to our dedicated Sales Team in the Midlands.
Table top: 1.2m diameter
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.