- The honey coloured teak and rustic steel work perfectly together and have huge aesthetic appeal.
- The Bar Stool Seat can be raised and lowered to the desired height on a smooth running, steel screw fixing – when fully raised it almost gives the impression that the seat is floating above the frame.
- The coated steel will remain rust free when used outside.
- The teak itself is far superior to any other timber when used outside. It has a very high oil content and dense grain which offers it natural protection against the elements and the likelihood of cracking or splitting.
- The outward complexion of the teak can be changed at will by using our Teak Care Products.
Regent Bar Stool …
With that Bistro feel …
With quite a minimal design our Regent Bar Stool also has that stylish appeal to it.
Hand finished with solid steel fixings combined with smoothly crafted teak wood it is built to stand the test of time.
Please do not hesitate to speak to our Sales Team for further information.
Height (fully extended): 82cm