- All feet are fitted with toughened caps to protect the Bar Set and the surface it rests on.
- The glass is tempered making it hard wearing and it is shaped round the central ice box.
- The set comes complete with a removable rattan cover for when the ice box is not in use.
- The weave is made from fibres specifically developed and tested for regular use outdoors.
- With UV Stabilisers and colour-fast additives added during production to guard against fading and degrading over time, these fibres are also pre-tested for suitability across a range of outdoor temperatures.
- All materials used are 100% recyclable and their synthetic nature makes them a cinch to maintain with just a quick wipe down periodically.
- The fabrics are made from a luxury, synthetic leather.
Ex-Display, Good Condition
Luxor Round Bar Set ...
Quality specifications at a glance:
The Luxor Range is characterised by its quality and attention to detail.
A welcome addition to any commercial or domestic space.
Please call our Showroom in the Midlands if you require further assistance.
Bar Table dimensions:
Bar Stool dimensions:
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.