- Fold-out split top with a spacious storage compartment complete with dividers to house bottles and glasses, etc.
- Aluminium frames are lightweight and can be used outdoors all year round.
- Toughened plastic caps on the feet protect the table and the surface it sits on.
- Tempered glass makes it great for regular use.
- Laboratory Testing ensures its suitability for regular use in a wide range of temperatures, specifically from -20⁰C to +60⁰C. Plenty enough to cope with the British climate.
- Suitable for use with all types of water including sea and chlorinated water.
- Very low maintenance and dirt resistant as standard so it keeps that just like new look.
- UV Stabilisers and Colour-Fast preservatives are added as standard.
Pienza Coffee Table …
Very functional with modern appeal …
The Pienza Coffee Table is a feature piece and highly fit for purpose at the same time.
Very well suited to both commercial and domestic buyers.
At a glance:-
The weave is Manufactured to the highest quality and comes with a three year guarantee …
If further assistance is required simply call our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.