- Super easy to fold away and store.
- The foldaway design keeps the fabrics protected all year.
- Lockable clasp is handy in commercial settings.
- Lightweight rust-free aluminium frames with toughened, capped feet.
- Fold-out cushion pads top and bottom for when you really want to stretch out.
- Toughened fixings on the apple stalk keep it rigid with regular use.
- Very low maintenance and dirt resistant as standard so it keeps that just like new look.
- Suitable for use with all types of water including sea and chlorinated water
- Laboratory Testing ensures its suitability for regular use in a wide range of temperatures, specifically from -20⁰C to +60⁰C. Plenty enough to cope with the British climate.
- UV Stabilisers and Colour-Fast preservatives are added as standard.
Ex-Display, Good Condition
Magic Apple Lounger …
The Magic Apple …
A sunlounger with a difference.
The clever design with practical appeal on this lounger won’t fail to impress and offer a talking point.
The user benefits:-
The specification in brief:-
Both the weave and frame have a three year guarantee as standard …
Our friendly Sales Team are available on the phone for further assistance if required.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.