- All frames are lightweight and easy to move.
- The rattan and cane are a cinch to maintain simply needing a quick wipe down every now and again.
- All cushion fabrics comply with UK Fire Retardant Regulations as standard.
- The fabrics are zipped and removable for dry cleaning purposes.
- The inner fillings are wrapped in their own protective cover and are firmly comfortable on the seating and have softer hollow-fibre backs.
Suite includes: 2 x Armchairs and 1 x Sofa.
Knighton 3 Piece Suite …
With a light, airy ivory wash the Knighton 3 Piece Suite fits those classic, well-lit conservatories perfectly.
With soft curved lines, deep seating and wide armrests it is quite simply built for relaxation and comfort all round.
Choose from a variety of sumptuous cushion options today …
The cane frames and rattan panels are all hand woven and finished to the highest quality standards for long lasting quality throughout.
All feet have toughened plastic caps fitted as well for extra protection.
Benefits at a glance …
For further info please call our Sales Team in the Midlands.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.