- The rattan is manufactured to look and feel like its natural equivalent.
- The synthetic fibres are pre-tested to cope with a huge range of outdoor temperatures and are stabilised for UV protection and to be stable around all types of water.
- Being synthetic, the fibres are a cinch to maintain with a quick wipe down every now and again.
- All feet are capped with toughened plastic.
- The leg support is removable for easy storage - the table top and glass are pre-cut with a parasol hole.
- The glass is tempered for regular use.
- Aluminium frames are powder coated, very lightweight for easy movement and will remain rust-free.
Ex-Display, Good Condition
2.5m oval …
Seats 8 - 10 people comfortably …
With a superb modern and contemporary feel our Feri Rattan range is also highly practical at the same time.
You choose from three vibrant colours of rattan, from ViroFiber, that’s tightly hand woven round lightweight aluminium frames that are easy to move round and reposition.
Great for commercial and domestic buyers …
A quality overview …
Further support with your purchase is available from our Sales team in the Mildands.
Floor space including chairs: 370x240cm
Weight (kg): 66.00
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.