- It can tolerate a huge temperature range without degrading.
- It is eco-friendly material which contains no harmful Cadmium, Lead or Chromium.
- The textured surface looks and feels like the original paper loom in natural rattan.
- It has a high resistance to water of all types including chlorinated water making it the number one choice for use with swimming pools.
- Ecoloom is 100% recyclable.
- It is easy to wipe down; requiring little maintenance.
- All Ecoloom products are protected under full guarantee for three years from date of purchase.
- The colours on an Ecoloom rattan-weave are just as vibrant as those in the wood and abaca ranges and are colourfast as well. The texture replicates that of the original paper loom perfectly.
Easdale Round Table …
The glass on the table top is tempered and perfect for regular use.
All frames are made from rust-free coated aluminium
Why Buy Easdale Furniture?
The weave - Ecoloom - is a synthetic fibre manufactured by Ecolene and based on the original, ‘paper-loom,’ rattan-weave first made famous by Lloyd Loom. However whereas the original paper loom could only be used indoors Ecoloom, being synthetic is perfect for outdoor use as well as indoor use.
Your main benefits when choosing Ecoloom are:-