- Laminated Poles are 48mm in diameter for robust strength.
- Battens and Ribs are chunky for added strength, (20mm x 30mm).
- Marine Grade pull-cord making it strong and weather resistant.
- Olefin Fabric Canopy - abrasion stain, sunlight and chemical resistant and also colour fast: level 7 to 8, (polyester is level 4 to 5).
- Fitted weather cover for year round protection when not in use.
- All hardware, fittings and pulleys are made from solid 304 Grade stainless steel for greater durability in all weather conditions.
- Restore your parasol to new should any of the spars snap or break with easy spar replacement.
- A 4-Pulley System easily raises and lowers the canopy.
Diamond Teak Parasol – 3 metre by 2 metre ...
Teak is far superior to any other timber for use outdoors – it has a very high natural oil content and very dense grain making it less likely to crack or split with exposure to the elements over time.
High Quality Specifications:
For further assistance please speak with our friendly Sales Team on the phone.
Total height: 269cm
Height: to edge of canopy: 209cm
Diameter: 3m x 2m
Pole diameter: 48mm
Net weight: 14kg
!!!!!! Review by Sanchez
Quality Value Price
this is exactly what i wanted from a sweatshirt.
it has a tight figure with a full sized hood
and its really warm and comfortable. (Posted on 27/08/2007)