- The smooth cane frame is easily cleaned with a wet cloth in no time at all.
- The hand finish ensures the highest quality of craftsmanship for longer lasting appeal.
- The cushions are UK Fire Retardant as standard and comply with match resistant regulations.
- All cushions are zipped and dry cleanable with the fillings housed in a secondary inner bag.
- Being made from cane the rocker is light and easily moveable.
The Coughton Rocker …
Gently while away the hours …
The Coughton Rocker Chair is a great seller which isn’t surprising when you look at the functional ergonomic design combined with the sumptuous cushion that moulds to the shape of the body for long lasting comfort.
The cane frame is available in a Walnut or Ivory Wash meaning you have options to match your particular style of home décor.
11 different fabric choices across our Deluxe and Premiere Ranges mean you’re spoilt for choice …
The sturdy cane frame is 100% hand finished with a smooth surface throughout and soft, curved lines that are easy on the eye and lend themselves to complete relaxation for one.
Thinner rattan strips are hand woven round the fixings to offer added support and decoration at the same time.
The Coughton rotates and rocks in one smooth motion …
The round base unit has plastic caps round the base to raise the rocker off the floor slightly and further protect it over time.
The main benefits to you:
Sit back, relax and enjoy some you time.
For further information please speak to our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands.
Dimensions with Cushions:
Most Comfortable chair ever. Review by Mr Rogers
Price Value Quality
I would recommend this product to anyone.
The company were a dream to deal with and the delivery was very fast. (Posted on 09/11/2013)
Well done Review by Isabel Shadbolt
Price Value Quality
Well done Kit. I am sitting comfortably in your chair in my conservatory, and yes, my cushion fits perfectly. Thank you for all your help. What a difference personal attention to someone makes.
Kindest regards and thank you again,
(Posted on 17/10/2013)