- A choice of 16 pre-set LED colours that can be chosen at the click of a button.
- Enhance or reduce the LED brightness.
- Flash/Strobe mode – makes the item of furniture flicker at a pre-set number of speeds.
- Fade mode – makes the chosen colours fade in and out at a chosen speed.
- Power On/Power Off directly from the remote.
- A full 1 Year Warranty is offered with all our LED Furniture.
- Fully re-chargeable lithium batteries with re-charging unit included.
- Easy to clean with light detergent or glass cleaner.
- A User Manual is included with all purchases giving instructions around safety and recommended use.
- All items are waterproof to IP54 specifications.
- All items have the CE mark.
- All items are RoHS compliant.
- All items are UL compliant.
LED Cone Bar Set …
The LED Cone Bar Set is great for both commercial and domestic buyers alike.
With a very modern and contemporary design to both the chairs and the LED Bar Table the curved soft lines highlight the LED lighting effect perfectly to create a stunning ambience in any indoor or outdoor environment.
The LED remote …
Quality specifications …
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.