- The weave can be wiped down in minutes.
- The rattan weave is hand-woven around the hardwood frame. The weave itself is hand woven by expert weavers in Indonesia. The skills required to produce such high quality craftsmanship are passed down from generation to generation, ensuring you get a product of the highest quality.
- ‘No sag’ seating is standard with all our rattan conservatory furniture
- All the fabric used in our cushions meets UK Fire Retardent regulations.
- The fabric of the cushions is 100% polyester and fully dry-cleanable. All the cushions are zipped as well.
The cushion arrangement on this sofa makes it extremely comfortable - with side cushions on the armrests for extra coziness.
The Chester Two Seater Sofa is sold at a Special Price – giving you a discount of over £130.
Perfect in smaller spaces or part of the MGM Chester six piece suite.
Features and Benefits of our Rattan Conservatory Furniture.
The dimensions are as follows:
2 Seater sofa dimensions:
snug fit Review by anne
Price Quality Value
a lovely sofa with lovely cushions, the small snakeskin effect on the armrests is a nice finishing touch (Posted on 28/10/2017)
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.