Whether you've just started gardening in the last twelve months, or have been growing your own veg on an allotment for years, you've already fallen into a certain type of category of gardener.
Over the years I've dabbled in growing fruit and veg. I've used raised beds and cold-frame set-ups and have acquired certain typical gardener characteristics.
Usually, just when I'm ready to psyche myself up for a day full of back-breaking digging, it all grinds to a halt - I forget to buy essentials like seeds.
Here are some 'typical' gardener types -
The "Oh, Crap!" Gardener, The Mad Scientist, The Accountant, The Dreamer, The Doomsday Prepper and The Librarian.
1. The "Oh, Crap!" Gardener: Basically forgets to buy stuff like the all important seeds just before starting to dig.
2. The Mad Scientist: Reads up on everything, has tons of gardening books and experiments in the garden.
3. The Accountant: Knows the costs of all the supplies, keeps records, shops around and chooses the most productive plants & shrubs.
4. The Dreamer: Is all caring about the environment and can happily while away time in the garden doing absolutely nothing like admiring the wildlife.
5. The Doomsday Prepper: Is totally practical and will find the most efficient way to complete a task even when fancy tools may not be to hand.
6. The Librarian: Likes helping others and very collaborative - definitely a community gardener. There's book inside them for sure.
So which type of gardener are you?
Find out more about your gardening character from Damon over at http://www.greenhorngardening.com/six-types-of-gardeners-which-one-are-you/
Tell me your gardening character below in the comments now - Don't be shy...