- It is super-easy to clean.
- The finish, as you can see from the photos, is of the highest quality. GRC is used in a number of intricate architectural applications for exactly this reason.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- The Sloane Coffee table looks solid and heavy but is actually very lightweight meaning it can be placed anywhere and then moved according to preference.
- It is not affected by the elements so can be left outside all year round and still look the same in December as it was in January.
- GRC is also crack-resistant and will tolerate all the wear and tear you can throw at it without being ruined.
Sloan Coffee Table …
With a stunning burnished finish and simple design the Sloane Coffee table is the perfect complement to our Casablanca Range or simply as an eye catching addition to any home or commercial space.
Made from Glass Reinforced Concrete, (GRC), with solid metal handles and feet there is plenty of room on top to place drinks, food, magazines, etc and the whole unit is surprisingly lightweight as well.
What is GRC?
GRC isn’t a single material but a family of high-performance cement-based composites.
These are reinforced with alkali resistant glass fibres and have a number of benefits for the end user.
For further information please feel free call our Sales Team.