- Hand made from the finest quality teak with mortice and tenon joints further reinforced by teak dowels.
- A lovely honey coloured lustre that will age to beautiful silver-grey patina.
- Curved backrest for added comfort.
- Naturally dense grain and high oil content give the teak natural protection against the elements all year round meaning external protectors are not needed. These features also protect it against insect attack and cracking or splitting.
- To change the outward appearance of the timber, please take a look at our Teak Care Products.
Royal Corner Chair …
Perfect for joining Royal Benches round a corner …
Obviously, this can be used as a stand-alone chair but it really comes into its own when used as a joining piece between two Royal Benches for outdoor corner seating units.
Not seen our Teak Royal Benches?
It is intentionally designed with thin slats and elegant posture to fit perfectly in between either of the two bench sizes above.
Perfect for commercial and domestic settings ...
At a glance:
If further information is required please call our Showroom in the Midlands.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.