- Built to ISO9001 Standards since 2008.
- The Backrests are a feature you don’t often see with this sort of outdoor furniture but they add a luxury quality to the design.
- Designed by a family run company with a long history in designing and making outdoor furniture to the highest quality standards.
- Plenty of leg room due to the innovative design.
- Spirit Immersion treatment is pre-applied for longer life.
- Thick steel bolts hold the frame together – they sit flush to the frame and have no sharp edges.
- Pre-drilled parasol hole in every one made.
- All timber is responsibly sourced.
The Eight Seater …
Designed by a family of joiners and cut to the highest standards for a solid and attractive round table set …
COMMERCIAL BUYERS CATERED FOR AS WELL - THREE AND FIVE SET DEALS AT DISCOUNT PRICES.
A unique design that’s aesthetically appealing.
Six, Eight, Ten and Twelve Seaters available …
With a double thickness top the Woodberry Round Design makes an impact every time. Often described as an English countryside design, you can imagine relaxing round one on a fine day with friends, family or both.
A Deliberate Design …
To discuss bulk purchases simply speak to our dedicated Sales Team in the Midlands.
Table Top: 1.2m diameter
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.