- ISO9001 Approved Standards since 2008.
- Lovingly made by a family run company who specialise in the supply of quality outdoor furniture.
- Loads of leg room with this unique design.
- Long life right out the box with Spirit Immersion Treatment applied during manufacture.
- The timber frame is held together by sturdy steel bolts – these sit flush to the frame and leave no sharp edges.
- The option to add a parasol is common to all designs.
- Responsibly sourced wood.
The Eight Seater (No Backrests) …
Uncompromising standards from a family run company of outdoor furniture makers …
DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON COMMERCIAL PURCHASES.
A bespoke design that’s totally functional.
Six, Ten and Twelve Seat options available, some with backrests …
The Woodberry Round Design incorporates a double thickness table top that looks great and is wonderfully practical for the needs of regular usage. An English Classic from the Midlands that is simply a pleasure to own and use with family and friends or in Pubs, Hotels and general commercial spaces.
A Simple but Effective Design …
Table Top: 1.2m diameter
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.