Returns Policy | The Garden Furniture Centre
If for any reason you want to return an item that has been delivered and you don’t want you can return it to us.
Initially you should contact our Sales Team in the Midlands on 01564 793652.
Our Returns Policy in detail …
- We must be informed if your intention to return an item/s within 14 days, starting on the day after you received the item/s.
- You may download the returns form, (below), to give us details of the return.
- The cost of returning the items will be met by you.
- You must then ensure that the item is received by us within 14 calendar days, starting on the day after you notified us of your intention to return.
- Once we have received the item/s we will issue a full refund.
- The address for returns is detailed on the returns form and can also be found on our Showroom Page at the bottom.
What about damaged or faulty goods?
If you feel your purchase is in an unsatisfactory condition when it is delivered then you can refuse the delivery and speak to our Sales Team on the number provided above to discuss your refund.
If you are not present at the time of delivery …
If you have arranged for the goods to be delivered when you are not present and you discover a fault then we would ask you to notify us and email photographic evidence of the fault you have discovered if you are able to.
Emails can be sent to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Once this has been agreed you should follow the Returns Policy outlined at the top of this page.
How long does the refund take to reach me?
Once the process of returning the item/s has been completed we will initiate a refund that should be in your desired account within 7 days.
Other pages you may want to refer to:-
Or, speak to our friendly Sales Team in the Midlands for further assistance.