- Aluminium frames are rust free and lightweight.
- Tough Caps on the feet to protect the sofa and the surface it’s on.
- UV Stabilisers and Colour-Fast preservatives are added as standard.
- Laboratory Testing ensures its suitability for regular use in a wide range of temperatures, specifically from -20 to +60 degrees C. Plenty enough to cope with any outdoor climate.
- Suitable for use with all types of water including sea and chlorinated water.
- Very low maintenance simply requiring a quick wipe down every now and again.
Prestige Dining Armchair …
A curvy and compact design …
The outwardly curved sides on this all rattan design looks fantastic with the synthetic leather fabrics stitched in.
3 year guarantee on the frame and weave plus a two year guarantee on the fabrics ...
Your main benefits:-
The AbacoXF weave and the MarinaPlus synthetic leather fabrics both adhere to the highest specifications:-
For further information please speak to our friendly Sales Team on the phone.
Height to Top of Arm: 65.5cm
Height to Top of Cushion: 48cm
Height to Bottom of Cushion: 28cm
Width Leg to Leg: 60cm
Depth at Bottom of Chair: 56cm
Depth Leg to Leg: 50cm
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.