Superior Quality Mosaic Garden Furniture hand made to the highest standards …
- The Terracotta Tiles are fired in Beehive Kilns for 30-40 days.
- They are then hand-finished in wooden moulds with ‘wire and cut’ methods to make a uniform shape.
- The finished tiles are laid out by hand on a pre-drawn template after being cut to size.
- After the template pattern is fixed with wire mesh and encaustic cement.
- A high quality Penetrating Glaze, (matt finish), or Weather Glaze, (glossy finish), is then applied to complete the design.
- The whole thing is then sunk into the galvanised and powder-coated wrought iron frame to complete the unique piece of furniture that is sold to you.
Mix and Match with our Mosaic Garden Furniture …
Flexibility is the key to the success of our Mosaic garden Furniture range. We sell everything individually allowing you to browse our catalogue and hand-pick the Mosaic Furniture Set that suits you and your needs.
If you need any help as you’re browsing around please contact our Sales Team who are happy to help and give you guidelines on price.