- The synthetic fibres and coated aluminium frames are super-quick to wipe down making them a cinch to maintain.
- The likelihood of the colour-fading over time is guarded against by the addition of UV Stabilisers.
- The tough nature of the fibres make the linkelihood of cracking or splitting very unlikely indeed and they are tested for use across a wide range of temperatures.
- The fibres are tested for tolerance to all types of water - this includes chlorinated water and sea water.
- All fibres are 100% recyclable.
Moreton Stackers ...
Perfect for commercial environments and very easy to store discreetly out of season.
These chairs are great for use indoors or out.
The aluminium frame is shaped in a classic style with an angled back and armrests complete with a teak strip for decoration and extra comfort.
Frames are coated making them totally rust free and very easy to maintain.
The feet have toughened plastic caps for added protection and to complete the look.
The rattan is tightly hand woven and manufactured by a German company called Hularo. They are well known for thir quality synthetic fibres that are developed specifically for regular outdoor use.
Choose from either Golden Teak or Dark Cappucino - both offer comfort without the cushion ....
These fibres will stand the test of time outdoors or in.
Please speak to member of our friendly Sales Team if you have further questions.