- Everything is hand-woven using time-served skills and with a particular attention to the detail required to produce the highest quality on the market.
- At 9mm thick with Strandlene cross-weave used as well it’s as robust as they come.
- Simple to clean – takes about ten minutes periodically.
- The aluminium frame withstands all knocks and bumps associated with family usage.
- The teak wood feet raise it off the ground and plastic caps protect the table itself and the surface it’s on.
- UV Stabilisers added during manufacture so it will not fade over time.
An Eye Catching Side Table for You ...
THIS LITTLE FELLA IS SOLD AS AN ADDED EXTRA WITH OUR MONTANA SUITES …
WATER HYACINTH SYNTHETIC WEAVE IS AN UP AND COMING TREND, PARTICULARLY IN WESTERN MARKETS – LARGELY DUE TO ITS NOVEL BEAUTY AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY QUALITIES.
The Montana Range of Furniture is unique and addictive in its simplicity and this Side Table is the perfect example of this.
8mm thick, tempered glass is used which may look like it simply floats on top of the table in our featured picture but in actual fact it is attached to it by dainty little plastic suckers.
There’s something really alluring about this and it’s all down to the realism of the weave – why not request a sample and see for yourself.
Why should you give the Montana Range a go?
Simple but pretty – functional and contemporary.
For furhter help and support we have a dedicated Sales Team in the Midlands.