- First developed in Italy in 1957 these fibres are now that popular they account for 16% of all manufactured fibres.
- They are colour-fast and UV Stabilised as standard.
- They are also resistant to the following hazards - fire, chemical attack, abrasion, stains.
- These fabrics wick moisture making them extremely quick drying and they recover their shape quickly and without permanently creasing after long periods of use.
- The manufacturing process with Olefin produces very little waste and a non-contaminating solution dying process offers vibrant colours with no risk to the environment.
Set of Montana Outdoor Cushions (1 x base, 1 x large back scatter) made from Olefin fabric.with piped edges.
Please note: This is for a cushion only the Montana armchair is not included.
Base cushion dimensions:
Large back scatter cushion dimensions: