- Time served weavers use age old skills passed down through family generations to produce a weave quality that’s second to none.
- The weave itself is 9mm thick and cross-woven with Strandlene Fiber for extra strength and tight-knit beauty.
- Simple to clean – takes about ten minutes periodically.
- Reinforced aluminium frame makes it able to withstand the harshest of knocks.
- The teak wood feet raise it off the ground and plastic caps protect the table itself and the surface it’s on.
- UV Stabilisers give it no-fade qualities.
- Modern and contemporary – functional and aesthetic.
A Beast of a Coffee Table ...
THIS LITTLE BEAUTY IS SOLD AS AN OPTIONAL EXTRA WITH OUR SOFA SUITES …
WATER HYACINTH SYNTHETIC WEAVE IS AN UP AND COMING TREND – WE ARE ONE OF THE FEW RETAILERS WHO HAVE COTTONED ON TO THIS.
As with everything in the Montana Range of Outdoor Furniture this is chunky but not overstated.
The glass is 8mm thick and tempered for regular use. Although it looks like it floats on top of the table in the picture it is actually attached to the table top by neat little plastic suckers.
The impressive dimensions give it plenty of room for buffets and BBQ’s when entertaining groups of people.
What’s in it for you?
For further information we have a Sales Team on the phone in the Midlands.