- The suite requires very little maintenance – just a quick wipe down periodically.
- All the individual pieces are sold individually meaning you can create a bespoke Burford from Scratch if you feel like it.
- The rattan weave is hand-woven around the hardwood frame. The natural rattan weave itself is hand woven by expert weavers in Indonesia. The skills required to produce such high quality craftsmanship are passed down from generation to generation, ensuring you get a product of the highest quality.
- All seating is, ‘no-sag,’ and slung with springy fabric straps underneath for a more pleasurable experience to the user.
- The fabrics used are fully compliant with UK Fire Retardant regulations.
- The fabric of the cushions is 100% polyester and fully dry-cleanable.
- The feet are capped for further protection across the suite and the conservatory floor.
Unbeatable Offers for you …
Buy Today to receive a free Coffee Table or Side Table.
The Soft Java colour of the rattan on our MGM Burford Medium Suite lends it a vibrant, rich feel.
With a conservative complexion it will complement the decor of most conservatory spaces.
Fittingly, it is named after the picturesque, Cotswold town of the same name.
The wonderfully comfortable cushions have memory foam qualities and are soft and spongy to boot. The fabrics come in a choice of two colours and there are side cushions that run along the outwardly curved arm rests to give added comfort.
The extensive cushion arrangement works fabulously in the luxury armchair.
Why not add some scatter cushions to complete the look?
Don’t forget to choose your free accessory …
Features and Benefits of the Burford Medium Suite …
If you require further information simply call our Showroom in the Midlands.
Dimensions and Details of our Burford Suite.
The footstool is an added extra to give that, ‘chaise,’ option.
All the glass used is tempered and 8mm thick.
2 Seater Sofa Dimensions:
Coffee Table Dimensions:
Side Table Dimensions:
Excellent! Review by Jools
Value Quality Price
Great service from me changing my mind after ordering and switching to a different finish - everyone I came into contact where really helpful, polite and efficient! Love the suite love the service - can not recommend highly enough! (Posted on 22/11/2014)
Beautiful Furniture Review by David Short
Quality Price Value
Have just received this suite it looks amazing and have had loads of compliments. Easy buying process and delivery was very quick, can highly recommend. (Posted on 23/11/2013)
Good quality product, very friendly staff contacted me and arranged to deliver it earlier than expected. Very easy, hassle free process. Review by David Short
Quality Price Value
Good quality product, very friendly staff contacted me and arranged to deliver it earlier than expected. Very easy, hassle free process. (Posted on 01/11/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.