- The weave on this furniture is quick and easy to wipe down and clean, saving you time in the upkeep of it.
- The rattan weave is hand-woven around the hardwood frame. The weave itself is hand woven by expert weavers in Indonesia. The skills required to produce high quality craftsmanship are passed down from generation to generation, ensuring you get a product of the highest quality.
- ‘No sag’ seating is standard with all our rattan conservatory furniture and this will last for entire lifetime of the product.
- All the fabric used meets UK Fire Retardant regulations.
- The fabric of the cushions is 100% polyester and fully dry-cleanable. All the cushions are zipped as well.
The Burford armchair surrounds you with cushions when you sit in it making it really luxurious. The armrests are angled slightly and this adds to the overall look and feel. And at seven and half inches deep you’ll lose yourself in it.
The Burford Armchair is sold at a Special Price – giving you a saving of over £110.
Features and Benefits of our Rattan Furniture.
The dimensions are as follows:
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.