Take the kitchen outside ...
Includes free weather cover worth £49.99.
Give it some gas on the patio …
The Master Cook Four Burner has a stainless steel main body with porcelain-coated steel grates and chrome-plated control knobs for that stylish finishing touch and overall appeal.
The stainless steel finish and associated coatings make the Master Cook exceptionally easy to clean …
It really is a monster meant for large alfresco dining parties and big celebrations with gazebos/marquees and the like involved.
With two large, pull out preparation shelves and a spacious compartment at the bottom space really is not at a premium …
So there’ll be no unnecessary accidents when trying to juggle a number of different plates and servings at a time.
The four burners are controlled by an Integrated Piezo Control Knob with an easy-ignite electric ignition switch.
There is also a warming rack with associated burner for more complicated cooking and to keep food warm in gaps between servings.
There is a searing rack for that perfect barbecue taste every time as well …
The wheels that are fitted allow it to be moved meaning you can have it at the centre of the party every time and the hooded top is safety feature as well as keeping a smart compact appearance when not in use.
For further details please speak to our Sales Team in the Midlands.
- 4 Main Burners.
- Side Burner and a Searing Burner.
- Stainless Steel Cooking Rack.
- Chrome Plated Control Knobs.
- Push Button Electronic Ignition.
- Regulator and a Grill Cover.
- Warming Rack.
- Adjustable Temperature.
- 1 Grill Section.
- Hooded Top.
By Mike Peters Best price I could find on the net ,
- Does exactly what it says in the description and the free weather cover is very heavy duty.
By nick the chefs best mate ,
- received in time for the first spring bbq of the year, this bbq does the lot, finished the steaks off on the searing burner, its great value for all the features.
No comments just yet - be the first!You must be logged in to post a comment.