- Synthetic material makes it a cinch to maintain.
- The hinged armrest, (pictured), offers flexible functionality.
- Synthetic leather fabrics are stitched into the weave.
- Aluminium frames are lightweight and rust-free for use outdoors all year round.
- Toughened plastic caps on the feet protect the modular unit and the surface it rests on.
- Suitable for use with all types of water including sea and chlorinated water.
- Perfect for outdoor use as the fibres are tested to ensure suitability for regular use in a wide range of temperatures, specifically from -20 to +60 degrees.
- UV Stabilisers and Colour-Fast preservatives are added as standard.
- Very low maintenance and dirt resistant as standard so it keeps that just like new look.
Pienza Left Facing Arm Unit …
This can be combined with the other Modular Units in the range to the specifications you require.
A modern design with a removable sun shade incorporated into it.
Features at a glance:-
We offer a two year guarantee on the fabrics and a three year guarantee on the frame and weave.
High quality specifications:-
For further assistance please call our Sales Team in the Midlands.
Write Your Own Review
Pay by Finance
Would you like to pay by Finance?
Finance Calculation for your - order
I would like to pay a deposit of -
I would like to pay over months
|Interest Free (0.00000000% APR Representative for 12 months)|
|10 Monthly payments of||-|
|10% APR (representative)|
|Total Amount Payable||-|
Total Amount Payable Includes Deposit Amount.
The figures shown are an illustration based on the cost of goods. Final details including shipping and discounts where applicable will be displayed on the checkout page.
Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The Garden Furniture Centre Limited The Garden Furniture Centre Limited acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
IMPORTANT: Hitachi Capital rounds down the monthly payments, which may result in your total amount payable being less than the total cash price.